T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if someone could explain how to make my images clickable on my website or point me in the right direction.
I would like customers to be able to click the design and have it take them to another page for ordering and info.

Thanks alot

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you. Where would I add that code on my site?
It's a web builder site through ipower. Not sure if that limits me to doing this or not.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Does the webbuilder allow you to create links?

You could use the same link creator to create a link out of an image. I have one client that uses ipowerweb, but they aren't using the web builder, otherwise I would click around and figure it out for you.

Is there a help document with the webbuilder that could point you in the right direction?

If you can add HTML, the code jdr posted above is how you would create a clickable image.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It has an easy web builder or you can click on the tags button and it allows html (although my html skills are limited).
I can add links that redirect a person to my email or another page within the site but that is all I have figured out so far.

So I guess now my question would be. Where would I post the code that jdr has given me?

Rodney,
You say create a link out of an image. I think that's where I'm confused, by what exactly that means.

Thanks again

1 - 6 of 6 Posts