T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Hi I'm Adam,

I'm over in the UK. I hope we have some more UK t-shirt lovers and vendors join the boards soon.

Well I have been involved selling t-shirts for roughly 5 years now. It started off when after I discovered cafepress.com - I then setup buy-tees.com to sell CafePress t-shirts from. It was the first CafeShops of it's type, now CP have the big and better MarketPlace but Buy-Tees still does well. I didn't want to come here and plug my sites but it's difficult trying to explain your t-shirt business without slippin them in :) Anyway for the last 2 years I have been successfully running my own t-shirt fulfillment service in the UK with over 100,000 members now. It is the reason I don't have to do that mondain 9 to 5 programming job... now I do a 8-2am!!! LOL.

I have new projects at the moment that I'm prelaunching and launching just like Rodney. One is BulkTees.com, a t-shirt wholesaler. And the other is an old site called t-shirtco.com. It's rebirth will be to assist BulkTees with articles about setting up a t-shirt business... kind spurred on by Malcolm (previous poster).

Oh and btw I love t-shirts. I have hundreds of the things, it's all I wear ;) I'm told I'm easy to iron and wash for. And when I want another t-shirt I can just make my own.

If you're starting a new t-shirt business in the UK I'd love to supply you with all the stock you'll need.

Adam

·
Premium Member
27,690 Posts
Hi Adam,

Thanks for joining the forums!

Oh and btw I love t-shirts. I have hundreds of the things, it's all I wear I'm told I'm easy to iron and wash for.
Great! It'll be nice to have another t-shirt fan in the forums! Sometimes I wonder how many tees I actually have. Maybe I'll count them one day :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts