T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey it really been helpful to read everyone's posts :)

I am looking to get more info on t-shirts as our company has mostly been in the sports equipment business until now.

Trying to understand what kind of arrangement would be best for us. We have a loyal base clientele here in North America and would like to add T-Shirts to our offerings.

We would like to start with 4-8 designs on various colors and sizes. As we are introducing the products we don't know what our demand will be. We sell a fair amount of equipment though and so volume will eventually be pretty good.

What should we do? Our T-Shirts will have to be private label multiple color and some special fabrics or oversize prints.

I have heard that contract printing might be a good way to go. Also have considered going with factories in Asia.

It would be best though if we had a local company in the Orange County / San Diego / Riverside area to work with. Someone who can help us as we grow this part of our business.

So I'm interested to hear what direction people think we should go in.

Regards,

Bobby

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
We're in NY but work as contract printers for companies across the country and dropship regularly. If you'd like to run your ideas by us or want any additional information about our company feel free to send me an email at [email protected].

1 - 4 of 4 Posts