T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to set up acrorip and cannot work out the correct configuration. I've seen posts here and elsewhere with conflicting opinions. I'm using acrorip 8.2.6 on a p600, colour and white.

How should the inks be arranged physically in the printer and which to chose in the program?

Anyone?

·
Registered
875 Posts
It depends on which printer you using, Most dtg printers are either 6 or 9 channels . Go into your AcroRip it will tell you which channels to use for White ink. If you just printing on white you wont need to setup the white ink..

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeh I said I'm using it on the epson p600, with white. It's really not clear how the ink carts should be physically set up. I've seen a few posts but with conflicting opinions.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeh I've seen that. I don't have a problem using the software, that's straightforward.

I'm talking only about physically arranging the cartridges in the printer. In what order should they be when using acrorip and the p600?

·
Registered
875 Posts
Bring acroRip up,, act like if you going to print something when the image comes up look over to the right
under ink channel you will see configuration of the ink channels. I am not sure but it may event let you custom set the channels..

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bring acroRip up,, act like if you going to print something when the image comes up look over to the right
under ink channel you will see configuration of the ink channels. I am not sure but it may event let you custom set the channels..

Nah it doesn't allow custom in acrorip. An the in software order doesn't corelate obviously with the physcal order.

Anyway I found the order elsewhere and for anyone else looking for this, the ink cart order in the P600 should be YWWMCWWK.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.