T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On more than 1 occasion I have had issues with trying to print a 7 color separation on Illustrator using accurip - after selecting print, the job would not process. So I would trouble shoot and try to print again 1 or 2 additional times until it worked.

However, once it finally worked, it would print all the previous jobs until all are completed. So essentially it would print all 21 pages (7 colors for 3 separations). There is no way I can cancel the previous jobs. I cancelled the print queues and in accurip as well but the memory from the 3 times I selected print made it so I had to go through every. single. page. until it was finished.

This makes is very frustrating when trying to move on to the next job. Then I am unsure if the next job (completely different separation) went through. So if I were to print that twice then I end up in an endless circle.

I shut down both the laptop and printer. I have deleted and re-added the printer. Yet nothing. And I am still popping out films from March 21, over a week later.

Anyone else have this same issues? Pleeeaassee help if you have any input.

Thanks in advance.

· Registered
17 Posts
Same issue here. I have deleted the print jobs and they still will print first when i go to print something new. I cancelled one job 5 or 6 times trying to work out some issues, finally got it right, and same thing, printed every single one!!! pretty frustrating!

· Registered
12 Posts
Hey guys - not a pro but been using accurip for 3 years now. Here's what I've noticed.
If a job screws up and I gotta cancel it or reprint I do the following:
1. Cancel job on printer
2. Cancel job on Mac by selecting the printer (not accurip printer but actual printer) from system preferences on Mac. For me it's Epson Artisan 1450 just click that and cancel the jobs...
3. Turn off printer and turn back on.

That usually does the trick. Sometimes I would try and cancel by selecting the accurip printer in sys prefs and the job would stay hung up in the process.

I hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.