T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started screen printing multicolored art on transfer sheets. Being that my vacuum platen is made from lexan, I cannot use the print - flash -print method. I print each color individuallythen run the paper through the dryer and place the paper back on the platen for the following color. I fastened a small framing square atop the platen so I can butt the corner of each sheet of paper up to the inside corner of the framing square. I still cannot get precise registration from sheet to sheet. I average about 10 good prints out of 14. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
12 Posts
i started screen printing multicolored art on transfer sheets. Being that my vacuum platen is made from lexan, i cannot use the print - flash -print method. I print each color individuallythen run the paper through the dryer and place the paper back on the platen for the following color. I fastened a small framing square atop the platen so i can butt the corner of each sheet of paper up to the inside corner of the framing square. I still cannot get precise registration from sheet to sheet. I average about 10 good prints out of 14. Any suggestions?
i created a fabulous guide - that works perfectly - you stick three of them down on the table and every single one is perfect no matter how many colors you put down. I have some if you would like to buy them - they are specially die cut and easy to use / can be reused many times as well. [email protected] 214-275-6632 phone

·
Registered
12 Posts
that is not effective since the paper can cut under and into the squares. the plastic guides i mentioned work perfectly every single hit.

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts