T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, just getting ready to start my own small t-shirt printing business. I was hoping I could get some pointers as I go along. I've been doing a lot of browsing on here and it seems like a really great, welcoming community.
I plan on printing my own designs from home, and selling them mostly on the web. From what I've read on here it looks like my best bet is to buy a 15x15 heat press (can't go too much higher than $450) and doing plastisol transfers. Since I don't plan on printing the transfers at home, what's the best way to outsource the printing of the transfer paper?
Anyways, I just want to say hello, and that I look forward to learning about this whole process.

-Buddy

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like ProWorld has quite a bit to offer. Unfortunately that deal doesn't work if you're ordering custom transfers. I'll probably still buy from them, seeing as how they have a more affordable 15x15. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.