T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek: When I came across this site earlier today I almost jumped out my chair. This is the first I have seen with so much information about the t-shirt business. I love t-shirts. I just don't know where to start. I have it all in my head, but my direction is off. Maybe you guys can help me. What I want is very simple. Baby doll t-shirt, hot stencil and decorate it rhinestone(simply). I think the stencil part throws me for a loop, any suggestions

Beauty out of Alabama, Birmingham that is!

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Hi Beauty, :welcome:

It's always great to have more people with a love for t-shirts :)

·
Registered
389 Posts
Hello Beauty! I dunno what a hot stencil is, but as far as rhinestones, I know of a cheap gadget called the bedazzler, and I've seen an automatic rhinestone machine that costs thousands. Someday I'd like to buy that expensive machine and make a line of girly t-shirts with cool designs and lots of rhinestones. I'm totally loving this business myself. I'm like hyped up every day about it. I love making the designs and coming up with ideas.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank you so much for responding. what I mean by hot stencil, I have an image is cute and hot. The image is from a paper that I want transferred to the t-shirt. Any suggestion how to transfer images to t-shirts.

Beauty :D

·
Registered
250 Posts
Beauty said:
thank you so much for responding. what I mean by hot stencil, I have an image is cute and hot. The image is from a paper that I want transferred to the t-shirt. Any suggestion how to transfer images to t-shirts.

Beauty :D
scan the image in and have someone redraw it in illustrator

1 - 7 of 7 Posts