T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

1) It seems that my country isn't listed in Spreadshirt's country drop-down box when I wanna sign-up! That means I can't open a SS store, right?

2) About SS's plot printing, they say real people actually cut the designs out and plot it on the shirts.
But what if the guy's hand is shaky or he's in a bad mood etc....wouldn't the designs look crappy? And since real humans are doing it, it means that no 2 designs will ever be the same!

Thanks!
Xeon.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
1) It seems that my country isn't listed in Spreadshirt's country drop-down box when I wanna sign-up! That means I can't open a SS store, right?
What country are you in? Which spreadshirt site were you trying to sign up at?

2) About SS's plot printing, they say real people actually cut the designs out and plot it on the shirts.
But what if the guy's hand is shaky or he's in a bad mood etc....wouldn't the designs look crappy? And since real humans are doing it, it means that no 2 designs will ever be the same!
Where does it say "real people cut the designs"? All the plot printing is done by a digital cutter/plotter. Maybe a real person weeds the excess material, but they don't hand cut each design for all the t-shirts they sell each day.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL ok, thanks for clearing things, Rodney! :)
I'm from Singapore, and it seems that obviously, they don't have support this country yet (in fact, SS don't seem to support a lot of countries, unlike CP).

Thanks,
Xeon.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
LOL ok, thanks for clearing things, Rodney! :)
I'm from Singapore, and it seems that obviously, they don't have support this country yet (in fact, SS don't seem to support a lot of countries, unlike CP).

Thanks,
Xeon.
Spreadshirt actually has a pretty wide international distribution. They actually ship from several countries around the world: Spreadshirt Offices - Buy and Sell Clothing : Spreadshirt

But you're right, it doesn't look like singapore is on their list at the moment.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi, Xeon,

Yes, you are right, we do not have distribution in Singapore now. We do ship to APac from the US, though it is expensive.

But to clarify, we have shop partners all around the world that serve different markets. For example, we have shop partners in Asia who have US (.com) shops, or those in Africa who have European (.net) shops. So, if you are looking to serve one of our markets -- North America or Europe, then sign up and join the fun. :)

And yes, Rodney's right... a machine cuts the material, a human "weeds" it, and transfers it to the shirt.

Thanks,
Jana

Thanks,
Jana

1 - 5 of 5 Posts