T-Shirt Forums banner

About Page

4K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  Twinge 
I think it's a great place to set the "personality" for your company.
I totally agree with that one. For your site with such an interesting theme, you could really get creative with the About page.

Talking about small towns, growing up, backwoods, having respect for where you live. Give the visitors a little insight into why the site exists (leave out to make money part, but talk about why you selected those type designs). There's even a cool country song that would go with it "Boondocks" by Little Big Town.

but very little real information about the company and who is running it. That often makes it very hard for me to trust them enough to actually spend any money on their products - sad but true
Very very true. I've often not made a purchase on a website because it didn't have any information on the company.

I don't have any hard statistics on it, but if it helps answer questions for your customers, then I think it's a "must have" for a website (since you can't be there to answer questions for them).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.