T-Shirt Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
I'm not exactly sure how this went from CP to "The Fonz" but to get back OT ... Cameo, for every few shops that may use poorly drawn cartoon clip-art accompanied by crap tag-lines ... there is one that is original and worth visiting. For every wanna-be, know-it-all "graphic artist" who seems to have a critical remark for any design that is not their own, there is a legitimate artist willing to answer any question you may have. And for every "questionable" store that features each and every dumbass idea that pops into the owners head, there is one that offers only well thought out and original concepts.

You gotta give the CP community some credit ... most of their decisions are sound.

· Premium Member
51,818 Posts
I didn't see anything in arcanum's comments that were directed specifically at anyone or called anyone in particular a name.

Since this topic seems to have run its course and sailed around a bit, I'll close it now :)

Please, no name calling at all. This might be a good time for folks to re-read the forum guidelines. Free free to contact me via PM or the Feedback Forum if you have any questions.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.