T-Shirt Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love the benefits of cafepress, no hassels, no printing problems and shipping and customer service is a snap!
I'm sure there are good and bad aspects to any company, I could name a few about this one. But I'd rather not. Their system is by far the greatest.
Camie

·
Registered
249 Posts
shirtboy said:
Camie,

Your post there questioned the credentials of an entire thread of 45+ artists who had posted to offer their services to the CafePress community at large. The topic of that thread was to create a list of artists, not to rate their abilities.

And, to be frank, "questioned" is a weak term for the way you critiqued those people's skills.
This sounds like a thread I'd love to read... 90% of the stuff I come across on CafePress is "questionable". I would venture to guess that Camie was not too far off base.

·
Registered
32 Posts
DickTees.net said:
This sounds like a thread I'd love to read... 90% of the stuff I come across on CafePress is "questionable". I would venture to guess that Camie was not too far off base.
:) There is an awful lot of product on there, and no barriers to producing that product, so yes, the amount of "questionable" stuff on CP is high.

[edit: removed personal comments. Please keep them off board]

Did not see this before I posted my subsequent post... Sorry

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
We don't need to know what went on at the CafePress boards.

We don't need a rehash or personal comments. As long as folks follow the rules of THIS forum, we can all be cool like fonzie. Thanks :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Rodney said:
Wasn't Al the guy that owned the Diner (who later got replaced)?
Al was running it while Arnold (the actual name of the diner) was away.

Somewhere along the line Pat Morita was in there but my memory is fuzzy on that one.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Rodney said:
Someone knows their PF references :)

Pretty much everything I say comes back to PF in some way or another LOL. I dig that movie.
Isn't it about time that this place got an OT forum? :)

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
The Fonz was just some creepy 40 yea-old man who hung around the toilets of a kid's hang out....(it was his "office" remember...ahem...).

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm not really sure why we're talking about the fonz, other than the fact that it was used as a way to calm the prior situation. In my time and age, the fonz was a teen buddy who helped them out in many ways. He was a hero to many young kids.
In his prime, the fonz was hot!
He was a sex symbol to many of his fans including myself. 40? oh, please don't go there I'm almost 40 and I''m still in my prime of life.:) To some 40 means over the hill, kicked the bucket and so on...
Let's see.. the fonz would be what 60 now?
Yep he did hang around the toilets "office" not sure as to why?
But he did what was right or tried like heck to. The fonz's image was a cool one.
His slicked back hair, the leather, jonie,potsie, chochi, laverne and shirley, arnold, the whole thing was and is happy days!
He had that quick so dig dude thing, I loved it!
The fonz is cool!
Maybe a little wrinkly now, but he hasn't lost his machoism.
Be Well!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.