T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is mostly for those in the L.A. or San Fernando valley area looking for AAA shirts. Although I am just starting out, i have done quite a bit of reasearch on whether it is worth it to me to order shirts online or go to the fashion district to get them.

Weighing the costs of shipping and lead times against my time & gas, mileage etc. I have found that it is always less expensive for me to get shirts in the fashion district. If I order from Alstyle directly for example, the prices are much higher than if I bought them from a wholesaler on main street. Plus they are willing to negotiate! And since the whole block is selling the same shirt you can comparison shop and make them compete against each other. They also give you a per dozen price and let you mix and match colors....

Anyhow, hopefully this will help someone who is just starting out and lives/works close enough to the fashion district where it makes sense. If you don't, SanMar is pretty good, jiffyshirts, americana(though ive found them a little more pricier with their shipping unless you qualify for free shipping) Again, this is mostly for the newbies who aren't placing big enough orders to take advantage of bulk or shipping discounts. Plus, I like the AAA shirts better than almost all of the other shirts ive sampled. I'm skinny and I don't want to wear a boxy shirt...Just my two cents for what it's worth...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts