T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
adam, I bought one tonight from a local store that sell tees cheap for a quick order.. I am in Stockton. The label says AAA alstyle apparel activewear. is that it? How many you want. You can pay for my gas up to Tahoe and back.. and maybe a room.. a little gambling money.... Just kidding.. about the little gambling money.. I need a lot.. No really all kidding asise. what are your needs? lou

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
Chris, do you have an account with them. to see prices You have to register but you need to do it during business hours. Adam what is it about this shirt that you like. I used a few for a customer in the daisy color and the darn things faded next to the Gildan? And they are cut smaller. Lou

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys!
I went to alstyle.com yesterday but the site was down so I wasn't sure if that was still active. None of the wholesalers I looked at carry AAA.

Today I was able to open an account with alstyle, but thanks for the offer Badalou! I grew up in South Tahoe, but right now I'm here in Cameron Park, about 20 min outside of Sacramento.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Lou, I do have an account.

Their AAA 1701 men's tee is really nice. Soft, nice fit, tear away tags, and sweatshop free. I decide to go with Alt App because of color choices among other things, but if I hadn't, I'd probably be using the 1701. And much lower cost than Alt App.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone, I'm just trying to get into "this". I have about two dozen designs for shirts, and i'm trying to figure out all the logistics first before pursuing things any further. I have one AAA Alstyle shirt that I really like, especially how it fits, the look and the feel. I'm just wondering what are some basic things I need to know perhaps, and how much I am looking at for spending initially.

I really would appreciate any help. Feel free to contact me by email at [email protected]

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
I keep seeing posts that say AAA shirts are sweatshop free, where did you get that information?
Do the posts say "AAA" or "AA" are sweatshop free? Those are two different companies. AAA = Alstyle and AA = American Apparel. American Apparel are usually used in the same sentence with sweatshop free.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Do the posts say "AAA" or "AA" are sweatshop free? Those are two different companies. AAA = Alstyle and AA = American Apparel. American Apparel are usually used in the same sentence with sweatshop free.
The threads I've seen were addressing Alstyle. I'm trying to stay away from American Apparel :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Tricia-Nicole,

Why are you trying to stay away from American Apparel?--(If I'm allowed to ask :eek: )
I've been researching these two companies today. Any experiences you can share would be so helpful.

Thanks,
Christina

·
Registered
9 Posts
I for one am staying away from American Apparel because the graphic photos in their photo gallery. Call me a prude, but I'd prefer to conduct my business in a classier manner.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have heard American Apparel uses prostitutes for their models on their websites, i dont know if thats true but that what i hear. Where can i order just a couple AAA shirts just to try them out??

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have heard American Apparel uses prostitutes for their models on their websites, i dont know if thats true but that what i hear. Where can i order just a couple AAA shirts just to try them out??
Ha HA too funny...

To the girl that had a problem with them, they are WAY more than just a tshirt company. They are advertising other products too. I dont know enough about the product to say they compete with victorias secret type customers, but remember that there are many different types of customers.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Where can i order just a couple AAA shirts just to try them out??
and two things, if you find out, let me know, and if anyone out there has a bunch of them, i would be interested in buying a couple or if someone wants to "split" an order. There has to be SOMEONE reading this forum that has a couple hundred that they can sell cheaply, then replenish with no problem.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I see what you mean. Just had to look. The photos seem untouched by photoshop and have an amateur dirty feel to them. I would not use these photos to show my customers.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts