T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The shirts I needed for my softball team are out of stock so looking at the A4 NB-3142.
Its a 100% polyester pique shirt and not sure how well they will dye sub cuz I'm not sure what pique is but guess its somewhat coarser than normal polyester shirts. Is that right ?

Anyone subbed pique shirts before ? Used these shirts ?

THanks
Mark

·
Registered
320 Posts
Hi Mark,

Vapor has a pique polo shirt, and it sublimates well. If you have really small text, it might be effected, but for regular graphics and such it should be fine. Of course I have never seen the shirts you are referring to.

·
Registered
623 Posts
The shirts I needed for my softball team are out of stock so looking at the A4 NB-3142.
Its a 100% polyester pique shirt and not sure how well they will dye sub cuz I'm not sure what pique is but guess its somewhat coarser than normal polyester shirts. Is that right ?

Anyone subbed pique shirts before ? Used these shirts ?

THanks
Mark
Mark,

I've used these and at the price, you cannot beat it. I've found that you have to line the inside of the shirt with kraft at the area where you are going to print as the material tends to bleed the ink through both front and back if you are dressing it on your press according to the Vapor instructions.

Other than that, not shabby.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts