T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to thank the whole Belquette crew for a wonderful buying experience.

I picked up my Mod1 this past weekend. It is an absolutely stunning machine... words do not do it justice.

As far as customer service both prior and post purchase, the Belquette staff have been awesome.

I'll try and get some photos uploaded of some of our shirts (i'm still blown away by the quality).

If anyone has any questions, i'd be glad to share!

· Registered
263 Posts
I appreciate their staff and hopefully the heads on all DTG machines will move to a non epson brand some day! Other then that my Flex has been great VS my HM-1 but they both have their pros and cons.

I really like the tech support they offer and they have helped me with my DTG HM-1 fuse issue when DTG carriers wouldn't (or atleast for under $150-$300).

I have nothing bad to say about them and just wanted to let you guys know!

· Registered
47 Posts
Congrats on your Mod1 purchase!
You will, at some point, need support and these guys have been there for me!
We have had our machine for about 4.5 months and seldom lose a shirt now.
Have printed around 2000 prints and machine performs well since moving to a high humidity location.

· Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've been pleasantly surprised (thrilled actually) with the consistency of the prints from this machine. Maintenance time is minimal. All of my printing errors have been due to user incompetency. I've yet to have an unsatisfactory print (banding, ink drops etc.). I'm confident enough in the machine (and my still novice skills) to print on a $30.00 hoodie in confidence.

As for humidity, Hoghead, I'm located in Florida.... perfect home for a Mod1.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.