T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks, Rodney, for that initial review and thanks to everyone else who has contributed. What a ton of useful information:)I'm totally new... still in the process of ordering my first heat press and contacting suppliers for samples so all this is very, very helpful!

I would like to add that I requested a sample pack from Howard's and got a very quick response from Quintin Howard (VP/gen manager) asking if I wanted the simple sample or the full sample pack. Once I responded I received another email within the hour stating that the sample would be in the mail today. So far I've been really impressed with his level of communication.

I've also received a sample pack from TransExpress. I haven't gotten to use any of them (as I'm still waiting on heat press), but the sample arrived very quickly and contained a catalog and multiple types of samples. No real communication between us, but my request was fulfilled quickly.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.