T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
15,667 Posts
Does anyone know if the reviewed companies still offer sample kits? There are a couple that I would love to contact for samples. Does Pro World offer sample kits? I've checked them out but was wondering how they compare and if I can get a kit?
Rick maintains the most comprehensive list of vendors out there. http://www.t-shirtforums.com/plastisol-transfers/t77081.html

They all will provide you samples and a pricelist.

·
Administrator
15,667 Posts
I've read through all the threads and I still can't figure out which transfers to buy for printing my own art work for dark shirts.

It's not so much the paper you need to figure out; any plastisol transfer paper will do this for you.

It's the ink. If you want to avoid using a white underbase, you'll need to use an opague plastisol ink.

·
Administrator
15,667 Posts
I have an Epson WF 7620. I was able to contact Pro World early this morning, lovely being on the west coast and most suppliers are mid to eastern standard time. She suggested their trimfree paper. I'm feeling very lost.
You posted in the plastisol transfer thread. You can't make plastisol transfers with an inkjet printer. You can only make them using screen printing equipment.

The information you are looking for can be found in this part of the forum: Inkjet Heat Transfer Paper - T-Shirt Forums. Browse through the posts here and acquaint yourself with what's available.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.