T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I run a Martial Arts school with about 40-50 students. I am frequently asked about getting more T-Shirts made, but it is always such a pain because I never know how many people are going to order shirts until the money is coming in and without knowing how many shirts will be ordered it's hard to know how much the shirts will cost. Long story short, I always end up losing money whenever I order tshirts.

So, what I'm looking for is a website where I can upload my artwork and users can go there and order whatever they want. That way I don't have to hassle with orders and pricing, and they get what they want when they want it. But, I haven't found any sites that offer a service like that. Is there a service like that available?

·
Registered
996 Posts
Re: General Question

Depending on what design you want and how it's done, you may find someone that will do consignment for you. I do that for some customers. No money up front for you and your not stuck with shirts that dont sell.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

You probably need to look into folks like Cafe Press, Zazzle etc.
Thank you for the post, I will look at Cafe Press and Zazzle.

Just a note: "etc." doesn't help me at all. If I knew what sites encompassed "etc", I wouldn't have posted something on this forum. LOL

·
Registered
6,680 Posts

Yeah, sounds like a t-shirt fulfillment service is what you are after. They will print on-demand for you so you don't have to carry inventory. The downside is, people will have to order online as opposed to being able to purchase at your school. The alternative would be to stock inventory, but like you said, that's a risk since you don't know how many will sell.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts