T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
AND is one of the best tees that you can get because they are thick and durable. I saw the ebay listing, and I hope thats not where you are buying them from. Please tell me that you are not paying $10 for those AND shirts. I know alot about "urban/hip hop" tees, and AND shirts are $6 a pop in the mall. In other words you can haggle a vendor to about $4/$4.50 on the street for these shirts. You MUST go to an urban area nearby to get a deal on these tees because most places don't have them. Look elsewhere if that person is charging you over $6 for this tee, and since you are buying wholesale, you should pay even less for it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I did not mean for him to walk the streets and try to haggle with all the vendors, I was just making a point regarding the pricing. One of the better places that I know of that may have it wholesale is wholesaledirectusa.com. Inquire about the AND shirts. I know that they sell a similar brand named HOOD (7.6 Oz tees) for $32 per dozen. Let me know how it goes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.