T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have the RN# and tried it. It did not go anywhere. So I gave up on it. Here is the RN # 95-4685432
AND t-shirts are basically same as ProClub Tees in thickness, quality and tight neck. The couple of shirts I got, someone bought for me in Atlanta. I am not sure what he paid, but I paid him $7/pcs. Both the t-shirts had slight bluish tint. The two ProClub t-shirts I recently both, the tall 3x t-shirt was perfectly white, but the regular 2x t-shirt had slight blue tint to it. I had the similar issue with my brand of Hood 7.6 t-shirts. Some were pure white and others had a slight tint of blue. I believe, manufacturer use slight blue tint to bring the whiteness out, so t-shirt does not look yellow. Sometimes they over do it. It reminds me of my mother using a blue color compound(called NEAL) to bring out whiteness in white clothes. There were no bleaching compount available at that time in third world countries.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.