T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just order some 100% cotton pre shrunk 7.1 oz A N D shirts. Has anyone tried them?, they're thick like pro-club with the tight neck and cut big for urban stlye shirts. I only had to buy a dozen. I'm using vinyl transfers.

·
Registered
50 Posts
AND is one of the best tees that you can get because they are thick and durable. I saw the ebay listing, and I hope thats not where you are buying them from. Please tell me that you are not paying $10 for those AND shirts. I know alot about "urban/hip hop" tees, and AND shirts are $6 a pop in the mall. In other words you can haggle a vendor to about $4/$4.50 on the street for these shirts. You MUST go to an urban area nearby to get a deal on these tees because most places don't have them. Look elsewhere if that person is charging you over $6 for this tee, and since you are buying wholesale, you should pay even less for it.

·
2,957 Posts
Where can one get them wholesale?

If they are being sold in the stores, there should be a manufacturer or distributor to buy them from at wholesale prices, instead of haggling on the street for them.

Anybody know?

Does anybody have any to check the tag for an RN#?

·
Registered
50 Posts
I did not mean for him to walk the streets and try to haggle with all the vendors, I was just making a point regarding the pricing. One of the better places that I know of that may have it wholesale is wholesaledirectusa.com. Inquire about the AND shirts. I know that they sell a similar brand named HOOD (7.6 Oz tees) for $32 per dozen. Let me know how it goes.

·
2,957 Posts
I've gotten shirts from wholesaledirectusa. They definitely don't have them on their site. All they have a Hood and Saad. I purchased Saad from them.

I wasn't needing them for myself. I just curious in case someone else wanted the info.

Anywhere else that might have them?

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
I've gotten shirts from wholesaledirectusa. They definitely don't have them on their site. All they have a Hood and Saad. I purchased Saad from them
It could be that wholesaledirectusa could "source" them for you, since they have some of the smaller urban brands.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I hate saad T-shirts. They wash up like junk, and they are too slim. I like repeat buyers so my shirts have to last. Luxe-t we all know is the best(hiphop t-shirt), but that 1000.00 min. keeps the little guy away. I think in a month I will strickly use them, the quality is the best. But A N Ds are a good stepping stone.

·
2,957 Posts
They are very nice. They fit great, and they are also extremely soft. I guess that's why blank ones retail for $12!

It's one of the best on the market, IMHO.

They are made in Vietnam, and dyed with something called ciba, I think. It's a very vibrant white.

I'm going to open an account and find out what the wholesale prices are like.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have the RN# and tried it. It did not go anywhere. So I gave up on it. Here is the RN # 95-4685432
AND t-shirts are basically same as ProClub Tees in thickness, quality and tight neck. The couple of shirts I got, someone bought for me in Atlanta. I am not sure what he paid, but I paid him $7/pcs. Both the t-shirts had slight bluish tint. The two ProClub t-shirts I recently both, the tall 3x t-shirt was perfectly white, but the regular 2x t-shirt had slight blue tint to it. I had the similar issue with my brand of Hood 7.6 t-shirts. Some were pure white and others had a slight tint of blue. I believe, manufacturer use slight blue tint to bring the whiteness out, so t-shirt does not look yellow. Sometimes they over do it. It reminds me of my mother using a blue color compound(called NEAL) to bring out whiteness in white clothes. There were no bleaching compount available at that time in third world countries.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts