T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
hi the best discharge system is the original system ever used .its by the ink company magna from yorkshire england .it was the first discharge ever used on screen printing in uk .i ran the first job using it (a batman job !!for m&s actually)its been updated now and runs fine .great consistency for printing creamy rather than foamy like wilflex version.

· Registered
40 Posts
Yes, I'm also using non formaldehyde discharge system from Magna Colours. Great stuff and the main thing that it is not necessary to wash garments (neutralise formaldehyde) after printing.
Regarding Wilflex discharges they must be the same as Magna ,because all Wilflex water based serie are produced by Magna Colours.

· Premium Member
13,203 Posts
It seems like all the premier ink companies are based in England.
One of the leading waterbased inks is Australian, my favourite paper printing ink is Swiss, the much loved Gocco is from Japan, the popular plastisols are US based. I'd bet Germany and France have some quality inks (but I don't know any specifically). Sounds like England has its share too. All in all I'd say no one area has ink stitched up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.