T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Professional grade!

I had to look up Gingerella since I had never heard of it. Looks like we got a bunch of Kiwis up in hurrrrrrrr! <<<<========Example of a geezer trying to be hip.
I'm English, my daughter is a ginger. So when I saw that Gingerella label online I just had to make it.

Attachments

· Registered
5 Posts
I'm English, my daughter is a ginger. So when I saw that Gingerella label online I just had to make it.

***WARNING*** about to ask the dumbest question of the week... I like the look of the shirt and the two colors I haven’t even started making T-shirts yeah I’m actually in the process of trying to figure out what equipment I would need to do the types of T-shirts that I like. I like this gingerella! Is this vinyl if it is did you do one that is the navy blue and one is the orange and just marry them together when you heat press. Or is this a printed iron on heat press type item. Like I said I told you it was going to be a totally stupid question but I’m trying to figure out the T-shirts that I like what is the process that they’re doing so when I buy the equipment I have the equipment to do the types that I would like !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
1,328 Posts
Is this vinyl if it is did you do one that is the navy blue and one is the orange and just marry them together when you heat press. Or is this a printed iron on heat press type item.
A few posts up:
Out of curiosity, what was your equipment and material choice for these? They look wicked!
Siser easy weed feather.
Graphtec 6800 cutter
HPN signature series heatpress
Had to come back and edit this just in case you don't know: Siser Easy Weed is vinyl which you would cut and weed then "marry" the two colors together.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.