T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have invested in a website and I have gotten the shirts printed. Since there were a lot of delays with the website some of my capital has been spent storing the shirts. So instead of having the amount of money that I thought that I was going to have to spend on advertised I now only have a few hunder bucks. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what will get me the biggest bang for my buck? Any ideas well be helpful thanks.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
What is your target market?

What types of ideas have you already tried (or had in mind before you launched the site)?

Those questions can help narrow down which marketing areas you should try.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well since I am a college stundent My thought is That should be my target market.
Rodney said:
What is your target market?
Rodney said:
What types of ideas have you already tried (or had in mind before you launched the site)?

Those questions can help narrow down which marketing areas you should try.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
you are a college student...ok, this is a no brainer. The best marketing you can do is free. You should market your t-shirts to your classmates. If done properly, you can make a killing doing this, and it can be done for free or with money. You have to create a buzz, so that people start coming to you. Throw a massive party or something. Do something crazy. College kids will buy your shirts, if you can turn it into the cool thing on campus.

Ebay listings are the least risky paid advertising that I can think of, since the majority of the fees depend on how well your shirts sell...
For advertising, of your site, the most important thing is to work on your search engine optimization...
Highly targeted google adwords work well for some people...
Putting your site on froogle is free, and will generate a little targeted traffic.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts