T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
2 quick (I hope!) questions.
(a) I have a few ideas for original baby/toddler designs but am absolutely HOPELESS with any graphic design program...."impatient" is my middle name.
They are very simple designs and I'm wondering if there's a gifted designer on this forum willing to give me prices;
(b) I can buy "trademark" transfers (Ford, Holden logos, etc) but I'm wondering if I can print them onto T's for resale purposes.
Any advice, and/or suggestion will be appreciated.
Cheers, Sophie

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Hi there,
2 quick (I hope!) questions.
(a) I have a few ideas for original baby/toddler designs but am absolutely HOPELESS with any graphic design program...."impatient" is my middle name.
They are very simple designs and I'm wondering if there's a gifted designer on this forum willing to give me prices;
(b) I can buy "trademark" transfers (Ford, Holden logos, etc) but I'm wondering if I can print them onto T's for resale purposes.
Any advice, and/or suggestion will be appreciated.
Cheers, Sophie
Hi Sophie!

(a) You may want to post a designer request in the recommendations/referrals section of the forum: http://www.t-shirtforums.com/referr...t-your-t-shirt-printing-design-requests-here/

(b) Sorry, but I can't answer that question with 100% certainty ... but I don't see why not if they are officially licensed designs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts