T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone

I’m seeing if anyone is interested in coming together or just selling me their products in a new shop I want to start up. I'm looking for anyone who would like to help me set up a real artist collaboration store for customers. Having worked for a small fashion printing house I’m going solo and seeing if I can make it on my own. My plan is to offer customers a range of real independent artist fashion and know I cant really do this on my own. So rather than just selling my own designs, if anyone else is passionate and has some really cool products – I have a lot of contacts nationally and think the variety would be great. So if this is something you think you like to come together on or just interested let me know. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, will do - well right now im just seeing if anyone would like me to stock their brands and go from there. I know there are plenty of independent designers out there and I would love to stock and promote their stuff. I should have a concept website up soon - I'll make sure to post the details.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I am DEFINATELY interested.... what medium do you use to create your shirts? I create my own alphabets and offer custom name tees via DTG. If you offer DTG I could send a PDF of my catalog to you so customers can pick the lettering and style they want and you can pay me for the graphic. I have pics in my profile of some of the designs I've done, let me know what you think.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi guys website should be live soon, the business is going well - signed up a number of local designers and I’m currently stocking to 12 stores nationally. Send me a message if you want the details. :)

All designs welcome!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Very, very interested. Running a small collaborative label based on Sydney illustrators, artists, graphic designers and photographers. Love to explore another avenue to collaborate and get the label out there.
Can you tell me more about what you're doing / what you're looking for / the process to make this happen?

Cheers. PM me or email: georgie[USER=109199]@TamperDesigns[/USER].com

1 - 12 of 12 Posts