T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I cant really make out what the image is in the left block...everything else is pretty obvious. As far as your idealism...I live in America and weather all kinds of political nonsense I dont agree with....its call freedom and you have a right to it!

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
MotoskinGraphix said:
I cant really make out what the image is in the left block...
The "Wash" image? That would be the smoking WTC.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
I think it's very solid (design-wise) and will certainly have a wide audience, both within the US and abroad.

Although I'm not a fan of overtly political shirts (because they're usually worn to offend those who disagree, not support the the poltical cause...from your rinse/wash/repeat on one side to the subvertly fascist "God bless America" on the other), one of the worse things is usually they often totally lack any eye for design.

Your's is very nicely put together though.

·
Registered
274 Posts
that's freakin sweet across the board- i love it! judging by your shirt, you should check out knowmore.org(... that's off subject, sorry!)

ok, back on track... have you thought about printing on different colored shirts with different inks?

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
monkeylantern said:
I think it's very solid (design-wise) and will certainly have a wide audience, both within the US and abroad.

Although I'm not a fan of overtly political shirts (because they're usually worn to offend those who disagree, not support the the poltical cause...from your rinse/wash/repeat on one side to the subvertly fascist "God bless America" on the other), one of the worse things is usually they often totally lack any eye for design.

Your's is very nicely put together though.
Form follows function........man I feel that Fascist ideal but I wont comment on the political idea bs...It is an political statement ...do you like the design is what he asked???? Let the man or woman tell the story anyway they perceive it!!! They asked to be reviewed for the design and not the content. I imagine just trying to get ya goat!!!! I have no problem with design...eventhough I thought it was a bit amaturish and weak....its the best they came up with!!!! So lets all smile and have a pint!!!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok, back on track... have you thought about printing on different colored shirts with different inks?
I would like to, im really new to all of this so i have yet to learn about different inks/printing options. Currently just using cafepress. I am looking for another company that is similar to cafepress, but with more tshirt color options.

Jeremy

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
: posts removed :

I was all happy that the posts in the thread didn't turn political even though the shirt topic was. I guess it was inevitable.

Please, let's keep politics off the forum. There are lots of great political forums for just that purpose :)

Any comments, please PM me directly.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts