T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Im new to the group and was told that maybe I can find out the needed help I'm looking for here. I use the Ricoh 7100 Dn for sublimation. I have 2 of them, one went to printer heaven on me due to the print heads. I hooked up the second one and it will not print. I use PowerDriver Vg and it won't do anything. But before m printhead went bad in the other I had no proble at all printing this way. What could it be, do I have to install the printer and the drivers even though it's the exact same kind of printer, I'm confused please any help would be greatly appreciated. And if I'm posting this in the wrong section please forgive me, Thanks ..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, Im new to the group and was told that maybe I can find out the needed help I'm looking 192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1 for here. I use the Ricoh 7100 Dn for sublimation. I have 2 of them, one went to printer heaven on me due to the print heads. I hooked up the second one and it will not print. I use PowerDriver Vg and it won't do anything. But before m printhead went bad in the other I had no proble at all printing this way. What could it be, do I have to install the printer and the drivers even though it's the exact same kind of printer, I'm confused please any help would be greatly appreciated. And if I'm posting this in the wrong section please forgive me, Thanks ..
Welcome to the forum , hope you find a solution

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.