T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

We are very new to this whole business and have dove in headfirst. I am not sure if the temp needed to press our printed image is based on the ink we use, the paper or the material itself. We are trying to figure out what temp to use and for how long on a 60/40 cotton poly blend material. We are just trying to get a sample to see how it will come out. I know it will fade as the ink wont stick to the cotton. For various reasons we need to do the sample on that material. I printed on a sawgrass virtuoso sg400 printer. I am not sure on the paper as it is the paper that came with the printer. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Lloyd and Angie

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh we are using sublimation paper it came with 100 sheets. I just meant I wasnt sure on what brand exactly it is or if there are different types of paper for the sublimation process. Sorry if I wasnt very clear. It has been a long long night.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.