T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I have the 4/2 silver press from ryonet, and thought about taking it apart to convert it over to a 6 color station. been watching on youtube, and of course not many 6 color builds out there to see. It doesn't look like there will be much trouble doing it. Are there any suggestions on this project? Oh and by the way, this is gonna be done on a poor boy budget!

· Registered
62 Posts
so I have the 4/2 silver press from ryonet, and thought about taking it apart to convert it over to a 6 color station. been watching on youtube, and of course not many 6 color builds out there to see. It doesn't look like there will be much trouble doing it. Are there any suggestions on this project? Oh and by the way, this is gonna be done on a poor boy budget!

:D
hello hello again me to introduce my project to modify my (silver press) Here I add some photos, in which really to buy a steel bar 1 inch, 12 inches long, soon the will cut, but here I let my progress, steel bar cost me 3dlls and drilling for the screw 10dlls, after that pierce my (silver press) in half as shown in the photos, I'll be coming up the following progress

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.