T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I Would Like To Order Some Tshirts For My Personal Use. Does Anyone Know The Best Place To Order 1 Dozen High Quality Hip Hop Tshirts For A Good Price?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Comin'OutSwingin said:
This has already been covered, my friend!:)

Try this thread:

http://www.t-shirtforums.com/showthread.php?t=3187

On another note:

I think the more I see this, the more it makes me wonder if I should start my own "hip hop" blank business.:rolleyes:
You should :) but that thread isnt what im looking for im looking for hip hop brands and that thread didnt help me what so ever

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Search the forums for proclub - should turn up a few useful results.

You'll have trouble finding that style of shirt in such small quantities outside of eBay though.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
im looking for im looking for hip hop brands and that thread didnt help me what so ever
You may want to think outside the "Hip hop box" for a bit. It may be that the thread he linked to could lead you to t-shirt brands you might not have thought were "hip hop brands", but could work just as easily for a hip hop t-shirt or an urban clothing line.

Like Solmu said, I think Proclub and RoyalApparel have larger sized clothing geared towards the urban market, but you may find 5XL t-shirts that aren't labeled "hip hop" that can serve the same purpose.

Ebay is a good play to look for small quantity items. That's where I found my proclub samples.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea i will check out pro club, and does anyone have pricing on royal apparel? and i have no choice but to have bigger tshirts. Not that i like oversized clothes but im 6'5 230, lol whats some other good brand and websites?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Comin'OutSwingin said:
I've got the royal price list...what do you need?
pricing for the: Short Sleeve Crew Tee
HEAVYWEIGHT JERSEY 5xl-6xl white and black- and RA6052
Long Sleeve Crew Tee
HEAVYWEIGHT JERSEY 5xl-6xl also black and white and if you can email me the prices that would be cool

·
2,957 Posts
Let's let everybody in on the fun!

Short sleeve-
4xl-5xl white
5.35/shirt per case, case=36
5.60/shirt per dozen
6.85/shirt per piece
black
4xl-5xl
6.25/shirt per case, case=36
6.50/shirt per dozen
7.75/shirt per piece

6XL white5.85/shirt per case
6.10/shirt per dozen
7.35/shirt per piece
black
6.75/shirt per case
7.00/shirt per dozen
8.25/shirt per piece

The long sleeves:
whites are $1.05 more than the short sleeves per category.
blacks are $1.25 more than the short sleeves.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Harlem Shirts are good, depends on what weight you get & how wide & long you need them, some are thinner than others, the consistency isn't always there on them but if you buy enough dozens you can meet your needs. Yo Daddy is legit, ask for Mash if you call & tell him Jamal from Dallas gave him the thumbs up.

(Hip-Hop is what I do, hahahaha, but like Rodney said any shirt will do even if its not labeled Hip-Hop but meets your needs). I'm currently getting some shirts made with my private label to my spec & I will be selling off the current shirts I have (sealed in the dozens unopened) unless I decide to re-label with my collar tags but I haven't found a seamstress to do it yet.

I Hope that helps.

·
2,957 Posts
Actually, I just got my first order of Saad's a couple of days ago. 2 dozen white.

I haven't tried the other ones. I was hoping to try Hood, but they won't have any 2XL in white until the end of June. So I may be getting them from somewhere else.

The Saad's that I got are okay. The collar isn't as closed as proclub, which is a good thing. But they are also thinner and longer than I wanted. They are all "tall", and I don't need all tall shirts. There are lots of loose threads in the seams, which doesn't look good at all. We are going to have to go in each shirt and clip the loose ends.

I might be ordering some Hood next week, and I'll post what I think about those.

·
Registered
77 Posts
What's up Greg, I have also tried the shirts from Wholesaledirect. I really like the Hood 215gsm shirts they had a few weeks ago. But they only had them in white:( . It's the heaviest shirt I have seen at a great price. The black Hood 180gsm are too thin in my opinion, I won't be buying anymore of those. I have a question for the hip hop crowd. What is a good wholesale price to pay for Extra-Heavyweight blanks 200+gsm?

·
2,957 Posts
Was the Hood a "tall" shirt? I have enough tall. I'm trying to find a shirt that is big and loose like the SAAD, but not anywhere near as long. On wholesaledirect's website, they say that Hood is slightly wider (good thing) than Saad, and slightly longer (not what I want!).

Have you had the Hood in other colors? Royal, Navy, Red?

·
Registered
77 Posts
The Hood 7.6oz only comes in tall. Nice and big shirt. I only sampled the Hood 6.1oz in black but like I said just to thin. Have you tried the John Son shirts that I talked about in past threads. They offer both tall and regular and also have plenty of colors to choose from. The cut is not as generous as Proclub or Pro 5 but similar to that of Saad and Hood 6.1oz. The quality is good and the price is fair.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Any other brands or sites out there? that i should take a look at? and how does the harlem t's run tall or wide or regular? and the hood 7.6? is it long like to the knees long? and how does it fit in width?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm curious to see what you think of the HOOD Tees, I tried those when they first started selling them & didn't find them long enough for my needs, they are Nice & Wide, I don't mean to offend anyone but they are great for Fat People but not ideal for Tall People at least the ones I had. But they may work for your needs so call up Muhammad & try them out.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts