T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
For as many times as I post this these guys should make me a sales rep or something. Royal Apparel's Royal Grande line goes up to 6xl and are honestly the best quality I have found in the larger sizes. Also Hanes Beefy tees are a close second. Alstyle Apparel makes good large sizes as well but I am not fond of how the sleeves look as the sizes go up. The Gildan 2000 shirt goes up to 5xl as well but I can't recommend that one due to wash ability and colorfastness issues.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Gildan's 2000, Delta's 6500, Hanes5180 all run many Colors up to 5XL. These are their "heavyweight" styles.

I'm sure there are many others, but that's what I can think of off the top of my head.
I get shirts shipped directly from Delta in one day because I live in NJ so that's one of the main reasons I like to go through them now!

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
But i am looking for a 5xl long length short sleeve
So, what you are wanting is a 5XL that is longer than the standard tee shirt, as in, 5XL Tall.
I know that there are woven shirts that come in tall but I have never heard of a unisex or man's tee shirt in tall.
That doesn't mean they aren't available but I don't think they are common.
You guys that deal with a lot of tee shirts - is there a supplier that offers larger sizes with a longer length?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts