T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a Christian T Shirt online store but we are having a hard time finding blanks in 5X at resonable prices. I mean we can find white black gray red navy, but the other colors like yellow purple any sugestions ?

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
:renamed thread title since it is more of a plus size t-shirt problem and not so much a christian t-shirt problem :) :

When you get above 3x, it's going to be hard to find "reasonable prices" (not exactly sure what your definition of reasonable is, but 4x and up is going to cost more than S-XL)

Check out Jerico, I think they have many colors in plus sizes: http://www.jericosport.com/

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
It is fairly difficult to source 4XL & 5XL shirts in a range of colours (even 3XL presents problems). While it's good to be inclusive if your business model allows it, I personally don't think it's worth the effort trying to get 4's and 5's in a wide range of colours for how few customers that would benefit. The five basics is a pretty good set - unless you have shirts specifically targeted at the larger end of the market? (even then, if you look at a site like fatguyshirts.com they only stock six colours, and they're aimed square at the overweight market).

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The 4X and 5X sizes are more for the people I know than for my online customers. I live not to far from a Broder bros. and I save on shipping so I have been getting my shirts there. I have found the 4X at walmart for under $5.00 but no 5X. I dont make as much on those sizes like I said its not for the online store customers more for Church friends.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
I thought Broder would have stocked 5XL, but I see looking around their site they often stop at 3 or 4. They list the Gildan 2000 & 8000 as going up to a 5xl, or the Hanes Beefy if you want something heavier, if that helps any - or is it a matter of them not actually stocking them, despite listing them? Or the restrictive colours in those brands?

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Sol Schultz out of Cleveland has larger sizes in stock with various colors. I don't have their number off hand and if anyone does feel free to list it. Otherwise, I'll post it later.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DTG Printing said:
Sol Schultz out of Cleveland has larger sizes in stock with various colors. I don't have their number off hand and if anyone does feel free to list it. Otherwise, I'll post it later.
Thank you for the info I will do some surfing and mayby I can find it. I also looked at your site and may have some sugestions to help it if you like.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Not sure if you can get Kustom Kit in the US, I have bought from them here in the UK at sizes inc. 5XL, excellent quality but they aren't particularly cheap.
Justin

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
revperrin said:
Thank you for the info I will do some surfing and mayby I can find it. I also looked at your site and may have some sugestions to help it if you like.
Had you found that info yet? I didn't get a chance to look it up, I've been real busy that past few days. I will try to remember to do that today. As for my site, I'm always open for suggestions. The site was full of information and much more than what you see. About 2 weeks ago, we lost our dealership and could no longer sell the Flexi-Jet. The master distributor chose to get rid of all distributors and pretty much sell all by himself. So I took everything down from the site and gave it a new look. I am looking at selling a better priced machine and I should have the full details this weekend. At that time, I will be building my site back up.

But again, I'm always open to suggestions.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes I found it thanks for the tip. the page said they offered 5X in the bright colors but it whould only let you order 3X. I emailed them and I am waiting for their responce. Once again thanks for the trade secrets.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DTG Printing said:
Had you found that info yet? I didn't get a chance to look it up, I've been real busy that past few days. I will try to remember to do that today. As for my site, I'm always open for suggestions. The site was full of information and much more than what you see. About 2 weeks ago, we lost our dealership and could no longer sell the Flexi-Jet. The master distributor chose to get rid of all distributors and pretty much sell all by himself. So I took everything down from the site and gave it a new look. I am looking at selling a better priced machine and I should have the full details this weekend. At that time, I will be building my site back up.

But again, I'm always open to suggestions.
The site is kinda business looking and that may be what you were going for but for the small order buyers maybe placeing a couple products on your home page to keep them interested. Terry

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Yeah my old site was like that. I have a product scroller that I will be using. There is one section that will have a products page with information on the products and you can link to my online shopping cart. Just need to get all the information on my new line of printers.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just wanting to know if you ever found someone to supply you with the 5X shirts? I am looking for a supplier for 100% polyester 5X shirts in Safety yellow/lime color???? Help?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Badger Adult B-Core Short-Sleeve Performance Tee
style number 4120
tee on any athlete's starting line-up.
Sizes: XS-5XL, view colors
Coordinate: Ladies 4160 Youth 2120
Key Features:

• 100% polyester
  • 3.5-oz.
  • moisture-management/anti-microbial performance fabric
  • self-fabric collar
  • paneled shoulder for maximum movement
  • double-needle hem with tack
  • left-sleeve heat transfer logo

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I get 5x in every Gildan 2000 color from S&S. Free shipping over $150 and it comes next day because we're near by.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using T-Shirt Forums

·
Registered
9,253 Posts
You can pretty much go to a 10x if you look hard enough. Look at gildan, port, AAA for these

Reactions: KaiOla
1 - 20 of 22 Posts