T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been noticeing that vinyl prices seem to be going up a little. We have been buying ours from Signwarehouse and thought Id do another price check for a better source.
\

Anyone have any input?

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I suggest any vendor , but Signwarehouse. They are horrible about not telling when a item is back ordered and in the past there customer service was bad too. .... JB

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I suggest any vendor , but Signwarehouse. They are horrible about not telling when a item is back ordered and in the past there customer service was bad too. .... JB
Yeah Ive had my problesm with them as well. But they seemed to be the easiest to deal with for the most part. Especially while they were selling vinyl on ebay lol

·
Registered
938 Posts
Ive been noticeing that vinyl prices seem to be going up a little. We have been buying ours from Signwarehouse and thought Id do another price check for a better source.
\

Anyone have any input?
Do you use a specific brand and model of sign vinyl you're seeking lower pricing on?

AB

·
Registered
938 Posts
I use wellington house which is owned by Stahls. They ship free for $75.00. The more you buy the lower the price. Lou
Hi Lou,

Did you have to set up an account and provide a copy of your business license to order supplies from Wellington?

AB

1 - 13 of 13 Posts