·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Cotton Heritage Gray.

Reactions: divers2deep

·
Registered
392 Posts
attaching a couple pictures of our F2000 printing on Gildan ULTRA COTTON 50/50 - these are multi-decoration..so have Spangles applied on top of the print. These were printed with the F2000, using the NeoRip, and Epson Pretreatment. I am testing now with the new Firebird FBX.

shame on us..but we do not pictures from the latest orders that we did with the Gildan ultra cotton, Hanes Tageless and Hanes Beef-T....I know those are not the recommended brands.....but we have had good prints with these on white with no pretreatment ( working to decide if we will start pretreating white shirts...??) and then on dark and light colors using Epson Pretreatment.

The prints still looked good after 8 washings. I do like the feel of some of the other recommended shirts for DTG...but the prints on the lower cost shirts have been holding up good for us at this point.

I will work on some prints to include in our 90 day review with our Epson F2000

Attachments

·
Registered
392 Posts
My wife is that master of design...she sets the size that we will print (same size for all shirt sizes) then she creates the Spangle or Rhinestone pattern from that design (we do have our own Spangle machine and rhinestone pattern cutter). They line up very very close...sometimes I have to move the shirt around in a few spots to get it all to align. In the design above...there was a lot of Spangles running and aligning up in different directions...I actually ended up cutting the Spangle transfer in a few pieces that made it easier to align.

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
Can you please tell us what setting do u You use for curing ?

Thank yoy
Best way? Call him. We don't know when he will read this.
No time to waste. 404-917-7995. He is flying back to Atlanta. Delta Pilot. He was in AA this morning. AA's Ace. I drop him off 2hours ago.
Cheers! Beers are on me always.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts