T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Yes, several members own that press. I have the 16x20 version (although mine doesn't have the digital pressure reader like that one...I wish it did :)) It's a very nice press.

To get feedback about any vendor or press, you can put the name in our search engine at the top of the page to bring up threads that talk about that specific topic. If you put in phoenix phire into the search engine, you'll find several posts about it.
thanks Rodney ;)

·
Registered
331 Posts
Rodney,
I was thinking.. I should wait to order the Heat Press till Jan at the long beach show. I know you been there. and when you went did you see vendors selling heat presses there? I thought I could see it in action and maybe get a deal on it. save shipping fees? do you recall seeing PHEONIX .. knight. and other top quality presses there in stock at show??

·
Registered
331 Posts
I can probably help here...

There will be all types of presses at the show - Phoenix, Knight, Hix etc.. There are discounts on show units for carry out on the final day of the show. We usually presell our show units or sell them on the first day - they are usually in high demand so regardless of what brand - you might want to plan to reserve one prior or make your decision on the first day.

You should expect a better discount and no shipping because you'd be carrying out:) (so bring a cart)
example. I would be buying a demo? new or used?

·
Registered
331 Posts
i believe I seen a video of you. Demo one of the presses? which one or link was it. any Idea what kind of savings i would be getting if I pre bought one. send me a private msg inregards to amount. thanks,
Veronica (VEE)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.