T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im new to this - I ran of a little brother single head. I upgraded to a 4 -head Tajima. I know NOTHING about this machine. It had updated to a USB. Can someone help me! Do I need software for this? When I put the design on my usb drive - I can't find the design. Im like completely new and need help. I'm trying to watch a youtube tutorial but I'm not finding my .dst files. I don't know if it's cause when I hit the "A" button twice it's going to F: as in floppy and isn't find the USB drive or what. The guy I bought it from used it every day so I know its just me being dumb.

·
Registered
235 Posts
So im new to this - I ran of a little brother single head. I upgraded to a 4 -head Tajima. I know NOTHING about this machine. It had updated to a USB. Can someone help me! Do I need software for this? When I put the design on my usb drive - I can't find the design. Im like completely new and need help. I'm trying to watch a youtube tutorial but I'm not finding my .dst files. I don't know if it's cause when I hit the "A" button twice it's going to F: as in floppy and isn't find the USB drive or what. The guy I bought it from used it every day so I know its just me being dumb.
No need software !
You must use USB with the same procedure like floppy drive.
What model is your Tajima?
What model is the USB emulator ?

·
Registered
235 Posts
No need software !
You must use USB with the same procedure like floppy drive.
What model is your Tajima?
What model is the USB emulator ?
Try with some brands of USB stick,formatted FAT 32,max 2Gb
If your USB emulator is an old version,do not work with stick more than 2Gb

1 - 3 of 3 Posts