T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any way that you could get a relatively soft hand with a 4 color process print, water based or plastisol ink and can you get a vibrant print with water based ink on dark 100% cotton shirts with a water based ink white base? Also if anyone has images of dark t-shirts with water based ink printed on them it would be great to see them.Thank you for the replies looking forward to the responses.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yes, I did separations myself with Photoshop. Here are rasterised underbase and process colors. As I wrote in previous message underbase printed with discharge, flashed and then printed pigment paste which were mixed as process colors.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Yes, I did separations myself with Photoshop. Here are rasterised underbase and process colors. As I wrote in previous message underbase printed with discharge, flashed and then printed pigment paste which were mixed as process colors.
did you use a white discharge base or plain discharge base? thanks stan

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi loved your printed tee sample what inks are you using for sample shirt. We are using some waterbased inks from Rutland but have been unhappy with Pms color matching accuracy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.