T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week we shipped shipped out the last drop shipment of 500 T-shirts and 3000 oven mitts. The printer ran great. The only thing that slowed us down was unpacking and repacking the boxes.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My mom is doing well. I have been extremely happy with the printer. I am glad that we are able to help out the people you send our way. We really appreciate the references. We just got an order for 250 canvas bags that have to go out next week. I hope the business keeps coming in for the both of us.

·
Registered
39 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We are only running the Dual CMYK setup for our printer. The maintenance for dual CMYK is simple. All you have to do is follow the instructions from All American and you should have no issues. I just do the cleaning they require and let the machine do the auto cleans in the downtime.

·
Registered
3,024 Posts

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
Denver thank you for posting. He is x flexijet owner. I talk with him here and there. He said he is so busy he has no time to come here say hi to us. This thread was his last visit to TSF. Good for him. This is NeoFlex forum handicap. They buy and never come back here. too busy to count money instead of express headaches and issues.
Well good to see you Denver. We will leave u along for while until long next time.
Go! NeoFamily. Cheers!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts