T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody need HELP!! After I print about 30 shirts my printer stops and I get 3 flashing lights, its the 3 middle ones, I shut off the printer, clear out the print jobs from the rip and also the printer queue. Sometimes I can get a few more shirts printed and sometimes it happens right away. Then yesterday I tried to print and it printed the white layer and then the 3 flashing lights again, after I cleared out the queue and the rip, shut off the printer and tried to print, it tried to print the color layer half way down the shirt. Shut off the printer, unplugged it, let it sit for 20 minutes, cleared out the rip, the printer queue, shut down the program and shut down computer and started again. Tried again and it happened again and again!!! Have a big job that needs to be done this weekend please help!

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
Yeah, I have a kiosk 2 and we don't have cartridges either but we still have to do it.. its an Epson thing.

Not sure if this will help on the k3 but when our printer stops and flashes at us its because it thinks its out of ink even though its not.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks FatKat I will try that. But is there ever a time when you need to replace ink chips? My printer is 2 years old. I thought I had heard something about it and was wondering if that is the problem.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks I will give that a try, just didn't want to go into the long weekend and not being sure if I would need to order any parts!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts