T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

· Registered
2,986 Posts
I was thinking that you might want to shoot GE an email to see if they're still manufacturing them.
Also, I remember a while back, I think on this forum, that someone was able to get Home Depot or Lowes to order the tubes.

Good luck...what a bummer

· Registered
323 Posts
does any any one know where i can fine 24" t8 unfiltered UV black light bulbs. for some reason it seem that all i can fine is 18"- or 36"+. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
If you haven't already found the bulbs, I ordered some 30W t8 Fluorescent Blacklight Unfiltered in a 30" length from TopBulb.com
P/N F30T8/350BL $13.99 each

This length was very difficult to find and they carried it. Not sure if they have the size you need, but wouldn't hurt to ask.

Good luck.

· Registered
3 Posts
t8 and t12 use the same pins (medium bi-pin) its the diameter of the envelope, wattage and ballast that are different. The 8 and 12 refer to the number of 1/8" the bulb is ( 1" and 1.5" respectively). But t8 are newer and use electronic ballast as opposed the t12's magnetic. A t12 bulb will light in a t8 unit, but not as bright and will have a shorter life. Topbulb has the t12 in 24"

Jason

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.