T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to design and market a line of t-shirts from my home. After spending the past couple of weeks reading posts on this forum and learning all I can, I realize I have two options. I want to see if there are any printers in the Hartford, Connecticut area that can do what I need, or buy equipment, ink, and blanks, and begin screen printing my own shirts.

My initial designs call for white on the front of black shirts and red shirts. My first order will be for 3 different designs and approximately 36 shirts of each design. I was forced to put a prefix of screen printer needed, but I don't care what method is used. As I said these will be small runs at first, so I guess I will go with whatever is most economical.

If all goes as planned, next months order will be larger.

The printer needs to be in my local area (less than a 1.5 hour drive from Hartford, CT. This is a requirement because I need to be able to see the printing facility first hand, and I will need to touch/handle the finished products so I can see what I am buying with my own eyes.

Right now I am looking for quotes so that I can compare the cost of having someone else do the work, to the cost of doing the work myself. Honestly I believe that the only way to get something done right is to do it yourself, but I need to see what is out there so I will be able to make an informed comparison.

Thank you for your time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.