T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about selling my Riley Hopkins 6 station 4 color press with joy stick registration and Little Bubby brand conveyor dryer. I am thinking of buying the Low Rider Jr. Dryer and 6/4 press with x/y registration. I am hoping it will take up less space in my garage. Anyone have any issues or concerns with the Low rider Jr. Any suggestions on another setups available out there that I may not have heard of? I was also thinking of trying to find someone to maybe modify my press stand, open up the bottom and work my dryer under it throogh some creative welding and designs. Aloha and Mahalo for the feed back.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I hear heat rise from the oven below is tough on stuff, esp. waterbase.

I'd find a fabricator and make a base. The lowrider is pricey, and you can tailor a fab job to your exact liking. Of course we love that kind of stuff, but there is a benefit to just buy it and go.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Beanie, thanks for the input. I don't do a lot, if any water base, so that may not be too much of a problem, but I guess standing over a dryer all day long could start to wear on you heat wise. Then again if I wear a sweat suit, maybe I could loose a few pounds while working out my arms. I was thinking of trying to figure out a way that my Little Buddy dryer could possibly be fabricated where I would not have to bend to low to drop the shirt and it would climb to drop into a box, otherwise it would fall on the floor due to being so low I would not really be able to put anything under it to catch the shirts. Anyway, Mahalo for taking the time to respond. I appreciate it. Aloha.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.