T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, this section says private and i cant see any of the threads, why is that?

and my second question is, Is there a place on this forum for showing new shirts we come out with, I know there's the gallery but I have submitted to that but it hasnt been added to the gallery, so I have held off on posting others. but i was also wondering if there is a different place on here for showing new shirts we come out with, as i plan on coming out with a new shirt about once a week.

thanks for the help

Scott

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Hi Scott, this section is for posting feedback about T-ShirtForums. To keep your question private and the conversation private, only you and the forum admin (me) can see the conversation.

and my second question is, Is there a place on this forum for showing new shirts we come out with, I know there's the gallery but I have submitted to that but it hasnt been added to the gallery, so I have held off on posting others.
The gallery is really the only place for that. All designs are manually reviewed before they are added to the gallery, and because of the volume of submissions, sometimes this process can take several days.

This forum is mostly a place to get help with your t-shirt business from other members, not really a place to do business with each other or a place to market your website.

but i was also wondering if there is a different place on here for showing new shirts we come out with, as i plan on coming out with a new shirt about once a week.
There is no real place on the forums like that. We don't allow any self promotion or advertising in the forums since this is more of a "help" forum rather than a "promote your site here" forum.

Places like buytees.net, t-shirtcountdown.com, t-shirtlinks.com, t-shirtshopper.com, etc are places where you would market your t-shirts and list designs.

Any other questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh ok i see i was confused of there being so many threads but couldnt see them, but i understand now.

well i also joined t-shirtshowdown.com to add shirts as well.

is that against any TOS for having shirts on other sites than this one?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts