T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a job for jerseys with 2 color names and numbers. We are trying to decide if we should try to do them ourselves with our vinyl cutter or just buy them already cut - pricing will be the main deciding factor. I am just having trouble finding where to get them already cut and layered.

Does anyone have a suggestion of where to buy them? I would like to price compare several different companies so the more suggestions the better. Thanks for you help.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
If you have a vinyl cutter why would you even consider buying them already made? Isn't that why you have your cutter? :confused:

I'm doing 70+ names and numbers. It won't take very long to do 'em. Weeding the numbers will be cakewalk.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We have had our cutter working for about a month and have cut maybe 5 things on it. If it were one color we would definately do it ourselves but we are a little unsure about lining up 2 colors - especially the names. After we practice with it for a while we will definately do it ourselves. Just looking for options in case we are in over our heads on this one.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I agree with above, I would just cut a few and practice on an old shirt. When they come in from stahls you will still need to line them up as they send you the 2 color numbers and you press the background color then put the front color on top and press again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts