T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

I'm looking for a high quality blank so I ordered a bunch of samples of different brands, had them delivered to my biz partner's house. She's looked at them and thinks the Gildan Premium Cotton 4100 Tee is the most suitable out of the bunch in terms of fit and quality. This is fine with me as that particular shirt is one of the least expensive. She did have one concern though, and that's she thinks it's a little transparent.

The Gildan Premium 4100 is 180gsm ringspun cotton. Is that considered a heavy fabric? I was expecting it to be thicker, more opaque at that weight.

Does anyone have experience with this particular tee?

This is my first line of tshirts and I want them to be closer to the luxury end of the market.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Splat; it's a white tee

Dekay; I want these to be part of a fashion tshirt brand, aimed at the slightly more expensive end of the market - doesn't seem to fit with the impression you give of Gildan. I'm looking for Heavy, soft, 100% ringspun cotton. Not sure about the fit - i've left that for her to decide. There was more expensive sample blanks that she tried, but she chose the Gildan.

Not sure what to do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.