T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a used Anajet FP-125 and need to replace the print head. Both the manuals and the YouTube videos show a carriage release hole in the first black cartridge bay. However, this does not exist on my unit. What am I missing? Thanks.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I recently bought a used Anajet FP-125 and need to replace the print head. Both the manuals and the YouTube videos show a carriage release hole in the first black cartridge bay. However, this does not exist on my unit. What am I missing? Thanks.
you can definitely call our technical support department for help. we help 3rd party purchases at no cost for phone in tech support

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did make contact with Anajet tech support, and they were able to help. I was able to replace the print head, the dampers and get the machine running only to find that the recurring reset waste ink counter error was most likely due to a worn out encoder strip, which I ordered. I will update when it arrives. Thanks.

·
Registered
52 Posts
that release hole is behind the Black ink cart in slot #4. I takes a Philips screw driver (Long), turn counterclockwise until the print head is loose and slides left. then continue turning until the wiper blade is up and locked. Hope you have found this out by now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts