T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello ,
i'm looking for blanks that are 100% pima cotton like what a/x uses ...they are snug fit and a very soft feel ......can anyone help me ..............

Thanks

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
I don't think I've seen "Pima" cotton. What is a/x? I'd like to get a sample of a Pima cotton t-shirt.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Pima is a long cotton that produces a very sheer fabric in tees and used in sheets too. It is trademarked, I think...

Anyway, there is a private label manufacturer that carries it, but they are all white...you can have them dyed if you wish: Fessler USA.

http://www.supimacotton.org/

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, I am also looking for wholesale pima cotton t-shirts, I have searched to absolutely no avail. If anyone knows any other information about wholesale pima cotton t-shirts please let me know. Rodney, I tried the link for the wholesalers but it wouldnt go through. Please help! Thanks a bunch.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Rodney, I tried the link for the wholesalers but it wouldnt go through. Please help! Thanks a bunch.
Their site appears to be down at the moment, but I think your best bet might be to try the link again (or the main www.supimacotton.org site) in a few days.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was also fascinated by 100% pima cotton T-shirt by AX.
I bought a lot of T-shirt from AX and quite frankly all they do is just slap in their logo.. and maybe design...
I am a designer my self.. (web designer) I would rather design my own t-shirt than paying premium for A|X...
I finally able to import some t-shirt in..
its going to be Slim Fit and Regular fit..
so far only 2 color.. black and white.. (with my own design ofcourse) =))

Andy /CEO
Limwebdesign.com

·
Registered
5 Posts
yes.. its 100% pima cotton.. I think the quality is a little better than A|X ,,,thicker,,

Yes.. as a matter fact.. i do mind.. I did a lot of research and went to peru to find a local guy to get the right material.. and all the imported tshirt has my own stamp in the neck.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'll let you guys know when I get everything negotiated - I'm trying to have them made in Mexico. "Thicker" is not better BTW - it's easier to make. I'm going for thin shirts for my new line and will be glad to share blanks with people once things go through. The manufacturers have high minimums so if anyone is interested in group buying please let me know. I only need around 300 right now but will be forced to buy 1000-2500 depending on the manufacturer. We can discuss cuts that would suit us all and hopefully come to some solution.

On the other end - there is definitely a need for a wholesaler of the blanks so if you want to jointly finance something lets get together and discuss making some money.

-Josh
Modlife Clothing

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have some pima cotton polos and as nice as they are, I'll probably try to stay away from pima cotton for a while. It's such a pain to take care of them and prevent them from shrinking/pilling!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wow - I've never had problems with shrinking or pilling from Pima - holes are the only thing I've had happen. The shrinking is probably a result of the loom more than the cotton.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts