T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3,906 Posts
Or you could just do it the hard way like the rest of us and get your equipment and supplies one piece at a time until you have enough to start your business. Were you thinking about doing the printing yourself or outsourcing it? If all you want to do is outsource all you need is software that will allow you to design or "do" someone else's design so that the file can be sent to the printer.

· Registered
62 Posts
A while ago I looked into those rumors about grants for businesses. They basically don't exist for normal for profit businesses I figured out. The grants are mainly for non-profit, farms, etc. I had paid a company $20 for info and all it listed were things like I mentioned. But I still came across companies offering to sell info claiming these grants existed. So I emailed my local senator and congressmen. One told me they don't exist except for Small business association (SBA) loans or Small business investment companies (SBIC's). The other one referred me to a government book in the local library that had all the grants in it. I checked it out and verified there where no grants for your average for profit business. It's been five years or so since I checked, so it's possible there may be something, but I personally don't think there is.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.